Австралид суралцуулах 2 жилийн A$100,000.00-н магистрын тэтгэлэгт хөтөлбөрийн өргөдөл хүлээн авах эцсийн хугацаа 2007 оны 11 сарын 15. +976-11-315444 / www.zorigfoundation.org.mn
– Нэр заасан 7 мэргэжлийн аль нэгээр Бакалаврын зэрэгтэй, IELTS 6.5 оноотой, уул уурхайн салбарт ажиллаж байсан (хувийн байж болно) болон 25-30 настай байх зэрэг шалгууруудтай юм байна.
Сургалтын Зээл: /financing-student-visa/
Компаний Тэтгэлэг: /letter-of-funding/
The two-year program commences in June 2008. The scholarship covers fees, a living stipend, books, and travel to/from Australia at an anticipated cost of $ 100,000 Australian dollars. Applicants must have fluency in both written and spoken English language.
Applicants eligible for consideration should:
- Already hold a four year undergraduate degree qualification in one of the following disciplines: Social Anthropology, Social Work, Political Science, Business Management, Law, Geology, Mining Engineering
- High level of English language competence (generally IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 603 [250 on the computer based test]).
- Preferably have had some post-degree work experience in mining in the government, private sector, or academia.
- Be between the ages of 25-30 years.
Final selection will be subject to the successful candidate meeting the entry requirements of the University of Queensland. Applicants for the Rio Tinto Mongolia Tertiary Education Scholarship are encouraged to visit the internet websites of the Sustainable Minerals Institute, the Centre for Social Responsibility in Mining and the University of Queensland for further information about the university:
- Sustainable Minerals Institute: http://www.smi.uq.edu.au/
- Centre for Social Responsibility in Mining: http://www.csrm.uq.edu.au/
- UQ Master of Philosophy (M Phil): http://www.uq.edu.au/study/mphil
Interested persons should send their applications to: The Executive Director, Rio Tinto Mongolia LLC, Rio Tinto Mongolia Tertiary Education Scholarship Programme, Zorig Foundation, Peace Avenue 9A, Ulaanbaatar supplying the following information:
- Covering letter.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Copy of university transcripts.
- Reference letters from two Mongolian university lecturers who supervised their undergraduate course of study.
- Letter of reference from the university at which they completed their undergraduate course of study.
- Evidence of family financial background.
- Copy of IELTS or TOEFL certificate.
- An essay of 1,500 words explaining their understanding of the Mongolian mining industry and the issues the industry faces into the future.
Applications should be received no later than 15 November 2007 with interviews scheduled for shortlisted candidates to be conducted the last week of November 2007.
For more information please call +976-11-315444 or visit www.zorigfoundation.org.mn